Toe Tags Tied Books Read TPB Awards 37 6 6.16 (none currently) Clipboard:
# Author Title Series Asph Drown Fire Hit Pois Shot Stab Other Toe Tags 1 Karin Slaughter Blindsided Grant County 1 1 1 1 4 2 Karin Slaughter A Faint Cold Fear Grant County 1 2 1 2 1 7 3 Karin Slaughter Faithless Grant County 1 2 1 4 4 Karin Slaughter Indelible Grant County 1 7 1 9 5 Karin Slaughter Kisscut Grant County 1 1 1 2 6 Karin Slaughter Like a Charm Grant County 3 3 1 3 1 11 7 8 9 10
# Author Title Series Asph Drown Fire Hit Pois Shot Stab Other Toe Tags 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
# Author Title Series Asph Drown Fire Hit Pois Shot Stab Other Toe Tags 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
# Author Title Series Asph Drown Fire Hit Pois Shot Stab Other Toe Tags 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
# Author Title Series Asph Drown Fire Hit Pois Shot Stab Other Toe Tags 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Asph – asphyxiation, hanging, strangling, air deprivation, etc. Drown – drowning Fall – from height, or pushed Fire – fire, bomb, or explosion Hit – by fists, object, or vehicle Pois – poison, poison gas, venom, carbon monoxide, etc. Shot – by gun, arrow, other projectile Stab – by knife, other sharp object Other – natural causes, electrocution, crushing, etc.
1. Ancient Runes: in translation 2. Deathly Hallows: that has a symbol on the cover 3. Beedle the Bard: a fairytale retelling 4. Mistranslation: whose title is translated differently 5. Parseltongue: contains a fictional language
6. Arithmancy: with a number on the cover or in the title 7. Golden Trio: that’s part of a series 8. Hoggy Warty Hogworts: that involves music 9. Magical Numbers: that relates to a magical number 10. Mad Eye Moody: with multiple POVs
11. Astronomy: set in outer space 12. Star Gazing: with a star on the cover or in the title 13. Star Struck: about a celebrity 14. Sirius Black: includes a character with a celestial name 15. Telescope: spotted on social media
Care of Magical Creatures
16. CoMC: includes a magical creature 17. Niffler: with a shiny cover 18. Fantastic Beasts: with an animal on the cover 19. Unicorn: your most anticipated book of the year 20. Monster Book of Monsters: scary looking
21. Charms: by a favorite author 22. Cheering Charm: funny or happy 23. Flitwick: short book or book of short stories 24. Wingardium Leviosa: that contains a feather 25. Time Turner: dual timelines
Defense Against the Dark Arts
26. DADA: featuring good vs. evil 27. Dark Arts: featuring dark magic 28. Death Eaters: with a dark cover 29. Magical Me: with an incompetent character 30. Remus Lupin: with a paranormal element
31. Divination: set in the future 32. Trelawny: featuring a prophecy 33. Star Chart: related to your zodiac sign 34. Unfogging the Future: mystery or thriller 35. The Grim: contains a death
36. Herbology: with a plant on the cover or in the title 37. Pomona Sprout: with a character with an herbology related name 38. Greenhouse: with a green cover 39. Mandrake: that made you cry 40. Nevelle Longbottom: with an underdog character
History of Magic
41. HoM: that mentions a historical witch or wizard 42. Harry Potter: that mentions Harry Potter 43. Hogwarts, A History: historical fiction 44. Helena Ravenclaw: novella or prequel 45. Cuthbert Binns: one you delayed reading
46. Muggle Studies: own voices 47. Flying Car: related to S.T.E.A.M. 48. Hogwarts: set in a school 49. Daily Prophet: nonfiction 50. Rubber Duck: with a yellow cover
51. Potions: that includes poison 52. Amortentia: that includes a romance 53. Severus Snape: with a page 394 54. No Foolish Wand Waving: without magic Liquid Luck: random choice
56. Transfiguration: a book to screen adaptation 57. Animagus: includes a shapeshifter 58. Switching Spell: whose cover and dust jacket are different colors 59. Minerva McGonagall: with a strong female character 60. Vanishment Spell: a bestseller
Synonyms and different suffixes are allowed. For example, the keyword ‘lake’ can be met with lakes, water, sea, or ocean. Prompts can be completed in any order.
1. January Last, Kingdom, Girl, Dark, When, Winter, Light, Window . 2. February Midnight, Never, Into, Sun, Love, Good, Spell, Search . 3. March End, Fall, Loud, Queen, Woods, Nine, Beautiful, Crown . 4. April Race, Now, Chose, While, Stop, Burn, Red, One . 5. May Thorn, Catch, Black, Under, City, Cloud, Sing, Legacy . 6. June Sea, You, Hate, Perfect, Shade, Until, Beach, Little . 7. July Star, Next, Infinity, Iron, Word, People, Rise, Clear . 8. August Breath, Case, Hundred, Day, Happy, Language, Stay, Lie . 9. September Bright, Here, Out, Life, Strange, Rule, Story, Salt . 10. October House, Bone, Haunt, Body, Blood, Witch, Murder, Mystery . 11. November Many, Boy, River, Fever, Down, Gold, Jade, Hill . 12. December Still, Cabin, Cafe, Night, Lake, By, Holiday, Fire .
All authors must be women.
1. That won an award 2. Action / adventure 3. SciFi, horror, or speculative fiction 4. History or historical fiction 5. Memoir or biography 6. By an indigenous woman 7. Mystery, suspense, or thriller 8. Magical realism or fantasy 9. Women’s or romantic fiction 10. Young adult 11. By a trans or other LGBTQ woman 12. A debut 13. Currently on the bestseller list 14. An audiobook narrated by a woman 15. Recommended to you by a woman 16. By an author from a different country 17. With women on the cover 18. Literary or contemporary fiction 19. The first book of a series 20. An anthology
Film 1: Beauty and the Beast
1. Tale as Old as Time: set in different time periods 2. Beauty and the Beast: enemies to lovers 3. Gaston: 400+ pages 4. Enchanted Rose: with flowers on the cover 5. Be Our Guest: with food/drink on the cover
Film 2: Pocahontas
6. Colors of the Wind: with a colorful cover 7. Grandmother Willow: with an elderly character 8. Meeko & Flit: with an animal on the cover or in the title 9. Just Around the Riverbend: with a nature related word in the title 10. Mine, Mine, Mine: bought or received in 2022
Film 3: The Little Mermaid
11. Kiss the Girl: a romance 12. Under the Sea: with an underwater scene on the cover 13. Poor Unfortunate Souls: with an unlucky main character 14. Ariel: featuring mermaids or sirens 15. King Triton’s Trident: part of a trilogy
Film 4: Toy Story
16. To Infinity and Beyond: set in a different world 17. You’ve Got a Friend in Me: about friendship 18. “I don’t believe this man has ever been to medical school”: a medical memoir 19. Rex: a scary book, preferably featuring a dinosaur 20. “There seems to be no sign of intelligent life”: nonfiction
Film 5: The Parent Trap
21. Seeing Double: featuring twins 22. London: set in London 23. “I’ve just missed you so much”: featuring a reunion 24. “in your honor, a royal flush”: featuring royalty 25. “Got on my very first 747”: where a character(s) take a flight
26. A Disney / fairytale retelling
The color (or a shade of the color) can be named in the title, or be a dominant color on the cover.
1. Blue 2. Red 3. Yellow 4. Green 5. Brown 6. Black 7. White 8. Any other color 9. Implied color (rainbow, plaid, ink, shadow,etc.)